dogs and cats living together; mass hysteria!
I had a massively unproductive weekend. Figures.
Things I was supposed to do this weekend:
- Clean my room
- Clean the bathroom
- Clean the litter box
- Hang out with my brother and his friends for his birthday
- Hang out with my favorite vegan Friday evening
- Grocery shop
- Make a quiche
- Do laundry
- Volunteer time at the Walters.
Things I actually did this weekend:
- Tidied my room; rearranged some of the piles.
- Volunteered time at the Walters.
- Took care of my brother when he was so drunk he didn’t know where he was until after the fourth time I told him, was throwing up in the alley and wouldn’t stop arguing with me about how pissed at him I was. I wanted to kick him in the head.
- Bought milk.
- Saw Alice in Wonderland.
- Bought books that I don’t need, naytheless wanted because I had an hour to kill before the movie.
In other words: nothing but unproductiveness. Bah.
Filed under: other | Leave a Comment
Tags: unproductive, weekend