*generic monday complaint goes here*
In case you haven’t seen my bajillion and three updates about it on FB over the weekend, I went to San Diego Comic-Con yesterday (thanks again, Drew and Nicole!).
But that’s not what I’m posting about today, because let’s face it, who expects me to actually talk about something so soon after doing it? Not only that, but pictures and loot and blah blah blah.
Anyway. Here’s a list of things I miss about Bawlmer/the East Coast:
1. my mom and my baby brother
2. my bed. oh god, my bed.
3. my friends
4. my cat
5. Yuengling (although I’ve discovered that Shiner Bock and Pyramid are both acceptable alternatives.)
6. Pappas’ Crab Cakes.
7. shit, Pappas in general. god i love that divey little joint.
8. The Pint, too.
9. the accent. no one out here sounds like they’re from anywhere. it’s weird.
10. the traffic. not that we don’t have traffic, but at least it’s comprehensible on the east coast. jesus i hate the LA freeway system.
(In case you didn’t read that, I miss my friends, my bed, my cat beer and a couple of bars. good god I’m a lush.)
Anyway, that’s just off the top of my head. And in no particular order. And other stuff. I’ll try to get shit from SDCC posted tomorrow.
Filed under: other | Leave a Comment